Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lordy, lordy, look who's 40 (weeks, that is).

Two major milestones today. First I hit 40 weeks, and second it was my last day of work. Weird to wrap things up at work and hand in my computer, but it felt like the right time considering I have been feeling a little sick this week and this morning the doctor confirmed that I am 2 cm dilated and 70% effaced. There is a good chance that I can go into labor on my own within the next day or two, but if not we are scheduled for an induction Thursday morning. There will be a Raudababy by the weekend!!

So, now my focus is on starting labor so I don't have to be induced. I took the dog for a 45 min walk today and then came home and vacuumed the living room. Hey, what ever it takes. Even if it means I have to clean. 

Come on baby!   

1 comment: