Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Potty Training: Step 1

The first step of potty training was finding the perfect potty. I went to three different stores and considered the merits and demerits of every potty option. Did I want one for her that was simple and basic, or one that had all the bells and whistles. (Really. They literally sell potties with bells and whistles!) Or did I want one that looked like a princess throne, or one with her favorite Sesame Street character, Elmo?

In the end I decided against the one that offers applause, because let's face it that's just weird, and bought the one with the cushiony seat ('cause that's what I would want).

I brought it home and Violet couldn't wait to get it out of the box and check it out! She even sat on it!



Potty training step 1 - Violet's grade: A+, Mom's grade: A+

No comments:

Post a Comment