Sunday, October 30, 2011

Aghhhhhhhhhhhh!

This is one of my favorite mom moments. Not favorite as in a moment I'm proud of. More like favorite as in unforgettable.

It was a typical evening after work. Dinner time and I'm home alone with the girls. Violet is standing on a chair in the kitchen "helping" make dinner and Vivian is in her highchair eating a banana I'm cutting up for her. I see something out of the corner of my eye - it is Violet falling off the chair, face down on the tile floor. Now she's screaming so I instinctively drop what I'm doing and grab her up off the ground to make sure nothing is broken or bleeding. After I get her calmed down, I turn my attention back to Vivian, who is playing with the STEAK KNIFE I dropped on her tray. Yikes!

PS Everyone is fine and there was no blood, but GEEZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment