Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June 16 Update

Seems like forever since I've posted to the blog. And it's not a coincidence that I haven't posted regularly since I've been back at work. I'm adjusting to my working mom schedule and with the exception of 1 minor hiccup ("I thought YOU were going home to relieve the nanny!") things are going well.

For me it's about changing my fast-track career mindset to a more realistic one that involves being a great wife, mother and employee...and not always all at the same time.

Violet continues to do great and is still a champion sleeper. Our biggest challenge is trying to get enough feedings in during the day since she likes to sleep so long at night. Not a bad problem to have. We must be doing alright though because she continues to be chubby and delicious!!

We are really looking forward to Violet's 4 month check up later this month. It's always fun to hear what new things we can look forward to.

Finally, an update to the A Star Is Born post: A friend texted to say she saw Violet's commercial on TV last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment