Saturday, October 16, 2010

Attitude Adjustment

I have been so focused on getting everything ready for the new baby's arrival, and making sure that Violet is settled in her new room with plenty of time to adjust before the baby comes, that I may have missed the signs that her "adjustment" is already beginning.

She is so clingy! And wants "up up" constantly to be carried around the house, which is getting harder and harder the more she grows and the more pregnant I get. If I'm not holding her then she's hanging on my leg and following me tighter than a shadow. She's also quick to 'object' (nice way to say "throw a fit") when she doesn't get her way.

Seems all this behavior is saved especially for me. She's still the same dream child for her nanny and doesn't give Jeff as much of a hard time either. Lucky me.

No comments:

Post a Comment