Friday, March 27, 2009

1 Month Old

Violet is 1 month old and today she had her well baby visit. She has gained about a pound and a half since her last visit 2 weeks ago. This is well over the "expected" weight gain, according to the doctor. Since her weight the first 2 weeks of her life was such an issue we are very happy to know that she is thriving. Weight wise she is 50th percentile, length she is 10th.

She also has to have her Hepatitis B shot today and we're about to head back to the doctor's office for that. Violet is cool as a cucumber, but mom is a little nervous about it.

The doctor said that she should now be able to learn to put herself to sleep. I'm sure she'll be great at it but, let my baby cry?, is this doctor a mad woman?? Someone will have to lock me up to keep me from Violet. All I want to do is make her happy.   

1 comment: