Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter




I can't believe it's been a whole week since I last posted to the blog. Violet and I had a full and fun week. Some of the highlights were Baby Day at The Alamo Draft House, then she accompanied me to a couple of salon appointments. When was my last haircut anyway?!? We hung out with Amy and Lucy at The Domain, and did a bunch of other stuff to get ready for Easter and Violet's Christening dinner at Aunt Jenny and Uncle Curtis'.

Grandpa Ned came in for the Christening, which was held during the Easter Vigil at St Mark's Episcopal Church in San Marcos where Aunt Jenny is the musical director. It was special because it was Easter, Aunt Jenny sang, and lots of family were around us. A truly special day. So special I guess that we forgot to take a picture of the event. Duh!! Trust me when I say that Miss V was on her Very Best behavior and looked beautiful in her hand painted tulle dress.

Today is Easter and We took Violet and Jagger for a walk in the neighborhood. Jagger was fooled by some leaves on the pond, tried to walk across and fell right in! Hilarious to watch, but I think he actually was a little embarrassed. hee hee!

Later today we'll get Violet all dolled up and take her over to her Uncle Colby and Aunt Kayla's house to bring Easter fun to her cousins Cole and Ben, and a little Birthday fun for Ben too!

No comments:

Post a Comment